OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN Empty UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:51 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN

Posted on November 17, 2014 by Ines

Dear readers,
I have a team of people that have personally worked with Veronica put together some information, they actually have their own campaigne to expose Veronica and her shady work. Below is about Monty’s messages on Galactic Channelings. I too have posted a few times in the past only to find my comment gone the next day.

If you want to contribute to exposing these kind of folks, then please share these links around so that more people are aware of what is going on. Let them read the links and make their own decisions as to the veracity of the information.

Not sure, what is happening as I’m getting different results in different browsers.  Maybe some are just recycling the browser cache.  You will have to tell me what you see in the “Comments Section” on your end, as that would give a clearer indication.   I will post the whole series of comments, below and we’ll see what got through.
http://galacticchannelings.com/english/montague16-11-14.html
I also sent a reply to a reader that can’t see the (wiped) links and that was deleted.
It seems the whole series of comments just got wiped.   “Houston, we now have a …”     proof of conspiracy.    Did you say “Big Brother?”
Ines, it looks like Christmas vacation is on hold and the elves will have to roll up their sleeves and go back to work.
At least this has drawn Veronica off  her “moral high ground” and shown her “true colours”.
And she now knows that the Resistance is organized and coming after her  ;o)
May the Force be with you
Slán,Tim
Below you will find links to testimonies of 3 people who have actually worked with Veronica.  I personally have also tried to work with Veronica, although to a lesser extent, and have come to the same conclusion.
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
The latest article:
SHAME ON YOU VERONICA KEEN — YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MANY PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE YOUR SELFISH GOALS
https://inesradman.wordpress.com/2014/11/12/shame-on-you-veronica-keen-you-have-taken-advantage-of-many-people-to-achieve-your-selfish-goals/
The first 2 articles:
VERONICA KEEN EXPOSED AS A LYING LITTLE OLD LADY DESPERATE TO KEEP HER LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE THANKS TO GENEROUS DONORS
https://inesradman.wordpress.com/2014/10/08/veronica-keen-exposed-as-a-lying-little-old-lady-desperate-to-keep-her-luxurious-lifestyle-thanks-to-generous-donors/
Veronica and Monty Keen Like Energizer Bunnies, They Just Keep Going and Going
https://inesradman.wordpress.com/2014/10/17/veronica-and-monty-keen-like-energizer-bunnies-they-just-keep-going-and-going/
The first article: Who is Really Veronica Keen?
http://inesradman.wordpress.com/2014/09/12/who-is-really-veronica-keen/
You will find a 3rd testemony in the reply by Tim Smith in the Comments Section below the article:
Montague Keen, Sunday, September 8, 2014
http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/09/07/montague-keen-sunday-september-8-2014/
What these testimonies share, is that all those that try to help Veronica, eventually see through her and wind up leaving her.  There is a big discrepancy between the image she presents in this blog and the reality when you you meet her in person.
She is basically alone for her project and those that still support her, have never actually met her and tried to work with her in person.
When Veronica announced that she was collecting donations for a 450,000€ centre in Ireland, she crossed the line, abusing her readers’ confidence in the process, and those that knew the inside details, connected via the above mentioned articles to set things straight.
Veronica is not really a “channel” and in group meetings she asks if there are “channels” present to help connect to Monty.  And when you look closely, Veronica/Monty don’t really have that good of a track record, having been wrong on numerous occasions.  Most of her messages are just as cheerleader on the sidelines rooting for the fall of the cabal.
The sale of the house in Mylestown, Co. Westmeath has fallen through and is again on the market.  One note mentioned that two women have already received refunds of their £400 donations.
Now that you have the necessary information, you are free to follow your intuition and decide if you wish to invest in this project or prefer to donate to the many other worthwhile centres/projects in Ireland or in other parts of the world.  They do work that is just as vital and much more connected to 3D reality.  They just don’t have Monty as lead salesman ;o)

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

2UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN Empty Re: UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:54 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HERE IS THE LATEST FROM THE KEEN GROUP OF SHYSTERS:

Montague Keen Message 11-16-14… “Ireland is the KEY that will unlock everything”

Posted on 2014/11/16 by kauilapele
UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN Montague_keen_veronica55I felt the need to highlight a few things here. Btw, with regard to Bradley Love, Jean Haines has been posting much of his work, so I suggest you go there for his articles. I may post some later.
“…There is no hiding place on Earth at this time of great change. Only those who live in fear remain in 3D, because they fear change. There are those also, who never learned to open their minds to the wonders of Planet Earth; those who never asked questions, such as why humanity is not working together as one; or who created the divisions such as religions, to separate and cause suspicion and conflict.
The time for procrastination is over. Decisions have to be made. Do you raise your vibration and move out of 3D living (or should I say, existing) and move into the light, by removing the shackles that imprison you. Bradley Love has spelled it out clearly for you. He has covered everything. You can be in no doubt that the illusion created by your controllers is just that – a great illusion. It is a lot to awaken to, but it has to be done.
“Your world will recover from all that was done to it. All the deals made with off-world entities will become null and void. You will start afresh with a clean slate and you will avoid all the pitfalls of the past. Everything will be in the open. Humanity will live in peace. Those who do not belong on Earth will have to leave. This will happen…
Withdraw your consent, as Bradley advised, and do so every day. They cannot harm you without your consent. It is extremely important that you understand this. Let it be your first step in taking back control of your lives. Freedom will not be handed to you on a plate, you have to earn it. The future can be everything you wish it to be. So plan for it, work towards it, and prepare for it.
“Ireland is the KEY that will unlock everything. The big change will begin there, and all other countries will follow…
“The natural energy of your planet will be restored. We have been able to help you release the trapped energy from the ley lines. This was the first step to taking back control. Look at what has been achieved since you began releasing this energy on the 2 February. Your work on releasing this energy will take its place in the history of the New Age of Enlightenment. Please continue this work, as it is appreciated on both sides of life. When you take responsibility into your own hands, you can achieve a great deal.
——————————————————————
Montague’s Message for Sunday 13 November 2014
This is the time of revelation, my dear. There is no hiding place on Earth at this time of great change. Only those who live in fear remain in 3D, because they fear change. There are those also, who never learned to open their minds to the wonders of Planet Earth; those who never asked questions, such as why humanity is not working together as one; or who created the divisions such as religions, to separate and cause suspicion and conflict.

Now, others are giving you details of what was decided at the Council of Nicea. The destruction of life on Earth began then. All the evidence is hidden in the Vatican. When evidence was recovered from the sea in Iraq, war was declared and instructions given to the US Army to destroy all newly recovered ancient writings, in case the truth of civilisation ever came out. It is difficult for humanity to come to terms with the fact that the Vatican preaches love, but practices the exact opposite. I have said, many times, “NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS”. Everything you have been taught, whether through education or by your parents, is absolutely wrong. You were never given the opportunity to research the truth and thereby step into the light.
The time for procrastination is over. Decisions have to be made. Do you raise your vibration and move out of 3D living (or should I say, existing) and move into the light, by removing the shackles that imprison you. Bradley Love has spelled it out clearly for you. He has covered everything. You can be in no doubt that the illusion created by your controllers is just that – a great illusion. It is a lot to awaken to, but it has to be done.
Veronica has many tapes of our conversations after I left Earth and passed to spirit. I was shocked to see the extent of the corruption, yet I lived on Earth unaware of most of it. John Mack also talked with Veronica about the terrible corruption he saw from the spirit side of life that he was completely unaware of when on Earth [Very interesting tapes]. I told Veronica then, that the doors of the Vatican had to be closed. Ten years ago, she did not think that would ever happen. Now, you will see this happen in the not too distant future.
Your world will recover from all that was done to it. All the deals made with off-world entities will become null and void. You will start afresh with a clean slate and you will avoid all the pitfalls of the past. Everything will be in the open. Humanity will live in peace. Those who do not belong on Earth will have to leave. This will happen. The awakening cannot be stopped, for no matter how many obstacles are put in its way, it will happen. Hiding your head in the sand will not protect you. This is something that everyone on Earth has to face and deal with. Attacking the messenger will not protect you. Facts will have to be faced very soon.
Are you open enough to receive TRUTH and ENLIGHTENMENT and work towards a world of peace for all? Those of the light need to protect themselves as attacks increase and they come from all quarters. The Ashtar Virus is getting into many. It finds your weak spot and uses you. It fights to hold on to control and it will not accept defeat easily.
They have been planning this takeover for 2000 years. They are not happy to accept defeat and leave your planet. For 2000 years they had humanity under control and living in fear, as the banks created more and more problems for those trying to survive life on Earth. Their laboratories produced viruses to attack humanity and they also produced vaccinations to cull the population. Where is your freedom of choice in all this? You pay taxes that are used to poison your water, your food, and your air. Have you ever given this serious consideration?
Withdraw your consent, as Bradley advised, and do so every day. They cannot harm you without your consent. It is extremely important that you understand this. Let it be your first step in taking back control of your lives. Freedom will not be handed to you on a plate, you have to earn it. The future can be everything you wish it to be. So plan for it, work towards it, and prepare for it.
Ireland is the KEY that will unlock everything. The big change will begin there, and all other countries will follow. The true history of Ireland that will be revealed will remove all the control of the Cabal. The enormity of the LIES that you have been taught will shock and disgust you. We have asked for your help to create Centres, where new methods of producing food and energy, etc, will be taught. People will need to forget all that they have been taught. They will start life again, without the masters of deceit who controlled every aspect of their lives. Your future is in your hands, so handle it with care.
The natural energy of your planet will be restored. We have been able to help you release the trapped energy from the ley lines. This was the first step to taking back control. Look at what has been achieved since you began releasing this energy on the 2 February. Your work on releasing this energy will take its place in the history of the New Age of Enlightenment. Please continue this work, as it is appreciated on both sides of life. When you take responsibility into your own hands, you can achieve a great deal.
Every day, you learn more about how you are kept in control, and how every aspect of your life is controlled. If you read about such control in a horror story, you would not believe it possible. Now, do you see how cleverly it is done. You are told that everything is done for your benefit, when clearly IT IS NOT. When humanity says NO to all this intrusion into life on Earth, then you will see the controls lifted.
Do you have what it takes to do this? You could end the nightmare of life on Earth as it is lived now. You owe it to your children to ensure that all corruption is removed and all war stopped immediately. Just stop believing the LIES. Become who you are. We thank all who share the truth with others, in order to help humanity awaken. You are almost there.
My dear, it was tough. It just goes to show how desperate they are. Assistance is coming from many quarters. You are never alone.
Always at your side. Your adoring, Monty.

Thanks to KP at: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

3UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN Empty Re: UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:21 pm

DavidJ

DavidJ

Oh Veronty -- you had a few of us going there for a while, but that was then, this is now.
As ever, your discerning, DavidJ

4UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN Empty Re: UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:12 pm

Athena27

I'd like to add a bit of information here, apologies if it duplicates the research done by others.
Veronica Keen is soliciting donations in, what seems to me, an unethical and duplicitous way.
Example: she lives in a house in a very exclusive part of London, the address is 72 Southway, London N20 8DB. One of the biggest property websites estimates its value at 1.2 million - that's UK pounds. She claims not to own where she lives, which can easily be checked with the Land Registry. If that is the case, which I doubt, she would still need about 3.5k a month just to rent it....... So where is she getting the money from?
There is no transparency or accountability about the money she is raising for a centre in Ireland - these are not the actions of an honest or ethical person.

Last edited by Athena27 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

5UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN Empty Re: UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:18 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

EXACTLY Athena! BINGO!

This is what many are trying to point out! There needs to be some accountability from these with their hands in your pockets. Many that follow these blogs are kind generous hearted people that are being duped in a big way!

Thanks for your comment and welcome to the site!

6UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN Empty Re: UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:58 am

Athena27

Many thanks!
It might of interest to your readership to note that the new foundation set up by VK is due to file its accounts in March 2015 - this are public documents viewable for a small fee. Should make for interesting reading...... unless the Foundation (which is actually a limited company) is dissolved before that date. Does anyone want to take bets on which more likely: that the company will file its accounts, or be dissolved and wound up?
Just to be on the safe side I have passed the details of the Foundation and the fund raising to our very efficient tax office. Since it's a limited company, the donations are (probably) counted as income and are taxable to some extent. I'm sure "Monty" would approve.

My personal relationship with this: I consider that people can believe whatever they want and allow others to do the same - but once they start scamming money out of nice, well-meaning people, they are fair game. It always amazes me that people who claim to know what's really going on in the world and disbelieve everything mainstream often turn into unquestioning fanatics of some New Age guru, or channeller.

7UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN Empty Re: UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:51 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So true!

I have been waiting for this backlash for years. I am happy I get to see a small part of some of these scam artists going down.

8UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN Empty Re: UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:35 am

Athena27

I've got a bad cold at the moment so have time to do some research. I have the Land Registry listing for the property that is the official address of the Montague Keen Foundation. It is owned by......(drumroll) Veronica Keen (and James Keen). It was purchased by her in 2001 for almost half a million pounds it is worth at least double that now. The house next to her was sold recently for nearly 2 million pounds, to give an idea. This is the woman shamelessly soliciting donations and putting on the poverty act re: her car and her imaginary centre in Ireland. I should also say that there is no mortgage on the property - the "lenders" are VK and James Keen, which means that the property was bought for cash......Not bad for a poor little old lady.
I can't upload PDFs here, but can email to anyone who wants to see it.

9UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN Empty Re: UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:49 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN 1598226751 UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN 3019145770

10UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN Empty Re: UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:26 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

Hello Athena27 and welcome :-)

11UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN Empty Re: UPDATE ON VERONICA KEEN Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:16 pm

Athena27

Hi and thank you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum