OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Boris Johnson: "The government will no longer mandate the wearing of face masks"
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyToday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Info: Olympic Sprinter Announces Pericarditis Diagnosis on Facebook Following Pfizer Booster Jab
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyToday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Reiner Fuellmich: Latest Bombshell About COVID “Vaccines” W
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyToday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Astronomers Analyze Impact of SpaceX’s Starlink Satellites
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyToday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Business Owners Fight Back Against New Lockdowns
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyToday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Little Things Mean A Lot
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAXXED Blood - The Issue of Transfusions
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyToday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyToday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Truckers Block Highways On Canadian Border To Protest Vaccine Mandate
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyToday at 1:58 am by PurpleSkyz

»  NCAA: Athletes Who Had COVID Will Be Considered ‘Fully Vaccinated’
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyToday at 1:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» After The “Vaccine” Rollout, Myocarditis Rates Skyrocketed – See For Yourself!
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyYesterday at 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Five nurses speak out about what is really going on in hospitals
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyYesterday at 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The History of Blood Type Personalities
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington, DC ‘Defeat the Mandates’ March — January 23rd: Full List of Speakers
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger: On the Bio-Hacking of Humanity via Graphene Oxide in Vaccines & 5G/WiFi
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyYesterday at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIT-Educated Doctor Ordered to Undergo Psych Evaluation After Prescribing Ivermectin
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stunning Vitamin D Papers Currently Ignored When Needed Most
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Up to 65% Increase in Deaths Among 18-49 Year Olds in the U.S. During 2021, the Year of the Experimental COVID “Vaccines”
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Has anyone seen this report?
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» 36 Million Families to Stop Receiving Monthly Child Tax Credit Payments in January
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 6:11 pm by bigdog2aton

» Mysterious town in Japan is obsessed with UFOs and aliens
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Martin Luther King, Jr. I Have A Dream Speech
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo 4ccd9cb4-22af-4abe-a6c4-4d57fbce210b_zps8t6pdo1h

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo

Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo Lincoln_reflection_ufos_ftr-620x330
Posted by: Jason McClellan December 5, 2014 0 2,033 Views
A man seemingly photographed three UFOs in the sky recently over the Lincolnshire city of Lincoln in England.
Paul Howard, a retired airline captain, reportedly snapped the photo because the sunset was particularly beautiful that day. He took the photo, but did not notice the three unusual objects that appear in the photo until he reviewed it later.
He explains to the Lincolnshire Echo, “I hadn’t noticed anything strange when I took the photo but I was quite surprised to see three very interesting saucer-like shapes in the sky when I looked at the picture on my computer.”
Retired airline captain reflects on UFO photo Lincoln_reflection_ufos
The photo showing the three UFOs. (Credit: Lincolnshire Echo/Paul Howard)
Having spent thirty-three years as an airline captain, Howard says he never saw anything in the sky that he couldn’t explain. “So I was quite chuffed to have captured three UFOs on my camera,” he states.
The three objects that appear in his photo strongly resemble objects that appear in many other UFO photos–simple reflections from ceiling lights behind the photographer. Sure enough, it dawned on Howard that he had been inside when he snapped the photo, and he unintentionally “caught the reflection of the kitchen lights in the window.”
Although most UFOs, like the ones in Howard’s photo, can eventually be identified, there are still many mysterious physical aerial objects that cannot be identified. It is important to bring attention to instances like this photo to help people become better educated observers. By better familiarizing observers with the mundane, fewer of these objects will be reported as UFOs, and more attention can be placed on those truly mysterious aerial objects.

Thanks to: http://www.openminds.tv

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum