OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NEW BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT – DONATION DETECTIVES EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NEW BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT – DONATION DETECTIVES EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NEW BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT – DONATION DETECTIVES EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NEW BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT – DONATION DETECTIVES EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NEW BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT – DONATION DETECTIVES EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NEW BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT – DONATION DETECTIVES EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NEW BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT – DONATION DETECTIVES EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NEW BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT – DONATION DETECTIVES EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NEW BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT – DONATION DETECTIVES EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NEW BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT – DONATION DETECTIVES EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NEW BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT – DONATION DETECTIVES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NEW BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT – DONATION DETECTIVES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NEW BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT – DONATION DETECTIVES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NEW BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT – DONATION DETECTIVES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NEW BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT – DONATION DETECTIVES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NEW BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT – DONATION DETECTIVES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NEW BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT – DONATION DETECTIVES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NEW BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT – DONATION DETECTIVES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NEW BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT – DONATION DETECTIVES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NEW BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT – DONATION DETECTIVES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NEW BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT – DONATION DETECTIVES EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NEW BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT – DONATION DETECTIVES EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT – DONATION DETECTIVES

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NEW BLOG ANNOUNCEMENT – DONATION DETECTIVES

January 2, 2015 / Leo / Edit

Announcing a group effort blog: DONATION DETECTIVES
http://donate2meplease.wordpress.com – Work in Progress
I noticed in December I was getting requests for donations via subscription newsletters. I never much paid attention to blogs if they ask for donations or not, but I did notice and sense there was some desperation in the requests this last year and I thought to myself: “WordPress is FREE”, after all, being an owner of several blogs it never occurred to me ask for donations especially on posts that I didn’t write myself.
My curiosity peaked on this subject I started to do some research and the best way to do that was to go through blogs I follow that show up in my WordPress Reader and follow that post to the original owner/author of the post. Understandably , not all posts originate from WordPress, but I came across some interesting statistics and the most extreme one I will share with you. I followed a post to it’s rightful owner/author 47 times. You read that right, the post was re-blogged and re-posted 47 times. Then I went back to see how these blogs function, in other words I started with the donation button. I was utterly shocked when I counted 12 blogs asking for donations, yet the original essay/post author was not asking for donations, in other words; others were making money from their work.
WordPress.com claims to host millions of pages and I like this community, this will be the first free blog project to start creating a ratings list. With millions of wordpress pages, it’s impossible to donate to all of our favorite or most visited blogs. Even if I donated $1.00 on my 102 blogs that I follow, that’s $102.00; not chump change but its not even worth going to the trouble of making a Paypal payment; but then I didn’t bother to check if there is a minimum amount required by PayPal for instance.
If we can create something of value and save folks the time in having to do the research, perhaps we can qualify in placing a Donation Button as it will take a lot of time to go through thousands of blogs. Just listing them in their deserved categories that we will start will be challenging to say the least.
If and when you have time, check out the blog http://donate2meplease.wordpress.com ; and fill out the New Reader Poll, it will give us some information to donation behaviors.
Honestly, there are many bloggers that I call “Lazy Mans Blog”that create nothing of value, all they do is re-post and re-blog someone Else’s work without discernment; meaning they post everything and anything on the subject their blog is set up for.
What we would like to create is a blog where you can look up a Lazy Man Blog or a Top Value Blog based on specified criteria such as posts per day, originality, viewers, subject, content and comment management.
As experienced bloggers, we can now estimate for instance a blog with open comments that is re-posting only and has 1000 viewers daily, and summarize the blog so that visitors can quickly find it on the list and decide if they want to donate to that blog.
We don’t feel it’s ethical to re-post someone else’s work and ask to be paid for it especially if that post is on several other blogs as well. If anyone is interested in helping out in any way please let us know, it will be a daunting task to organize and create a system for rating each blog and creating a “Recommended Blog” section.
We are creating a two sided value. The blogger that has put effort in creating value will get listed as a Top Value Blog and will get more views and in turn hopefully more donations. The blogger will be motivated to keep his blog in good shape to keep it at the top of the list.
A viewer may want to pick a category and find a good value blog that provides all his/her needs and go directly to that blog rather than clicking all day searching for the perfect blog. It can also be used as a search engine feature where you can type in the category and get results for a specific topic you are looking for.
It’s time we weeded out the lazy man bloggers, I know a few personally that sit around on their computer a few hours a day just re-blogging and receiving a few thousand dollars a month. Keep in mind, WordPress is free, of course your time should be compensated if you are spending more than 2 to 3 hours per day, but if you’re just copying, I don’t think you deserve to be paid for it. A Top Value Blog is difficult to work with, the owner  must be original, write his/her own posts, provide meaningful and educational content, have comment section open and his/her stats must be showing so we can see the actual traffic to the blog. This person deserves to be paid for their time and work, as any writer knows, it’s not just about writing, depending on the topic we have to do the research and get statistics or information that we are not knowledgable about, put all that into an original document and post it. It’s a full time job and we feel that these bloggers should be rewarded for their efforts.
Your thoughts and opinions as always appreciated!

Thanks to: http://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

terbo56

terbo56

Just trying to scam and squeeze money from people, that's all- Like the Dire Str8's tune, 'Money, for Nuthin'...

Enyiah

Enyiah

I agree it's an un-creative way being used to try to make money. I'm glad you posted this PurpleSkyz because I am now following her Blog.
I liked what I saw! : thumbs up:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

sweet!

She is a member here and a good friend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum