OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN

June 13, 2017 By The Golden Light Channel

I just received this email that Zap needs help … please see below… Love, Goldenlight

——-

“The Office of Poofness”
ZAP DOWN

“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) Giphy

Zap Says
Hello Everybody,

This is Judy and I am a very old friend of who you know as “Zap”, and last week I came to his place to help him recover. I work with “living food” and making sure he gets the right nutrition and some special supplements to get him back on his feet because he has depleted himself and he has nobody around him to help him so I came over to stay with him until he gets better. He just works night and day and nobody can do this for long without getting their body in a knot.

Over the last week I have seen what he is going through and the huge load he has on his shoulders and frankly I do not know how he makes it through the day. He is caring for some people like Mary and Henryk and Peter and many others and he expected some kind of emergency funds to arrive by today and he got the news that it will be another few days before that money would be cleared and he has bills for internet and telephone that are going to be shut down. He has no food but his rent was paid.

He told me he cannot do it anymore

“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) Applause

because he cannot help keep people alive and he is in bed where I told him to be. I am helping him answer emails as he is not in good shape right now and I decided to reach out like he does and ask for your help to the dear man so he can help himself and help those other people he cares for. He is worried sick about them and he feels powerless to help them and that is not helping his psyche. He needs to be positive and bubbly and stay on that path.

“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) Do_not_donate“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) Do_not_donate

I am sorry if this is not what I should do but I think I am doing the right thing. Please please help him and those other people. He is a dear dear soul and his light is not so bright right now and he needs you.

“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) Internet-Fraud-Alert1

Namaste
Judy

“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) Charityscam

Contributions
Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn’t do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. I appreciate any help you can provide in keeping ZAP stable right now. .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
“The Office of Poofness”
Susan and Staff

Thanks to: http://thegoldenlightchannel.com

WilliaminUSA

Brilliant!!! a new chapter of bullshit has started. Last week he couldn't pay the rent and now OMG!! he's bedridden. I think this pathetic ghoul is at the end of his rope. judy is a brand spanking new imaginary person and a totally new angle.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

So this Judy persona has kept Jerzy off of ketchup sandwiches with "live foods" and supplements????
I wonder where the Tailfeathers family are with their lawsuit against Jerzy?
I hope you are right William and that Jerzy is at the end of a rope. :)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LWK.... Another persona to do Jerzy's internet panhandling no doubt!

Reader LWK comments
Posted By: Mr.Ed [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 14-Jun-2017 14:33:03
In Response To: Special Message from "The Office of Poofness" - ZAP DOWN (Mr.Ed)

Re: Special Message from 'The Office of Poofne....

Thank you Judy for your communication on Jerzy's behalf, and for clarification on his situation now. I was envisioning something rather different than your report; you've disabused me, at least, of the notion that his needs are well in hand.

I'd like to make a suggestion to readers and listeners to the weekly Wednesday calls, that may be helpful to Jerzy as we continue on this journey.
Regular listeners to the weekly conference calls may remember what happened last November on the first Wednesday following the first of the month. All of a sudden Free Conferencing was no longer free - the network that brings us the conferencing facility began charging a penny per minute. I called in that afternoon to report this new development, and in the conversation I postulated that some of that revenue would go to the host of the calls and that would become available for their ongoing operations.

It hasn't turned out that way in the interim; however, we could join together to generate a steady revenue stream so that Humanus can stay standing and that they could sustain their operations while everything comes together and gets worked out.

A penny a minute on a five call month would be about six dollars a month. I like that number, the number 6, or any multiple of 3 or 6 or 9 or 12. Tesla talked about the power inherent to the 3-6-9 paradigm. Kryon says that they are quantum numbers - I've been experimenting with that and am beginning to think there may something of value to that hypothesis.

And $6 dollars a month is doable for the great number of listeners; some would even be able to contribute multiples of $6.

I believe that we, as the collective of supporters of this work, can figure out a way to make at least a minimum donation of $6 a month, maybe even more, and that together we can help keep this endeavor on its feet through this long and arduous journey.

Let's see if we can flood Susan's inbox with six dollar donations, or multiples of 6 if it's feasible for some:
goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Another idea I thought of is if anyone can donate Frequent Flyer Miles so that Jerzy can go see his mother one last time before she passes. I was able to visit my Dad a couple weeks before he passed in 2013 and can report what a precious and healing gift that was for me.

I would have that for our beloved overseer and I believe that the donation of miles from as many as possible and six dollars a month, starting now, would be very encouraging to Jerzy and to the rest of the team.

Everyone chooses whether they will be relevant or irrelevant to the issue they see before them. All freewill choice. Will you search in your heart and decide what you can do to make a difference?

I'm so grateful for this opportunity for us to all pull together and keep this endeavor standing through to its fulfillment...thank you in advance.
Blessings and Radiant Light,

LWK
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=77237

Avebury

Why would anyone keep giving $ to someone who has proven themselves to not only be delusional but an out-right scammer? The "work" he does is confused ramblings cobbled together from paranoid conspiracy sites which are obviously misinformation hubs designed to appeal to lost human egos.
Let the "purple flying pigs" cover his basic living costs or maybe he should just go apply at McDonalds?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Maybe it is hard to get a job with a felony rap on your record in Canada?
Notice no report so far for his Mid Week Con job? I wonder what spin they will use. :)

* The cabal has tied up the bankers
* The bankers have tied up the cabal
* The paymaster took off with the funds

Need more ketchup and milk for baby Bradd. Send me more money!!!

WilliaminUSA

I think the latest BS shows the ghoul's funds are drying up.
If he was still surviving on the money that he was bringing in he could rely on imaginary mary and the rest to keep him not having to actually have a job like the rest of us.
he'd still be posting his BS only twice a week
Than susan's roof caves in.
Than the blackout.
Than zappy gets sick and susan has to beg for him.
Than two other people post to help zappy and feed him. 
And now the suggestion that people (fools) pay multiples of $6 and send flyer points to visit mommie.
THE GHOUL IS DESPERATE!

Avebury

If three people donate does that prove that Jerkzy is a "cabal troll?"
$6,6,6.

robert18

...truly, I don't understand why to waste time on speculating about this psycho idiot babkowski/zap jerzy. If there are some moron idiots that believe in such nonsense absurd let them invest in UFO.... Frankly, I don't believe some one would be such brainless monkey and those alleged "people - Mr. Ed" LWK or what ever exist. This is part of babkowski's methods to make it look like some people are true believers in his "promised LA LA LA lands".

robert18

I will repeat again and again and will do it as many times till all those brainwashed morons "zap donner's" will get it: 

“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) Icon_profile_en “The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) Icon_pm_en
“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) Icon_post_quote_en “The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) Icon_post_edit_en

[size=14]robert18

“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) Icon_online_en
....my disbelieve, anger and fury goes to those people who were naive and stupid to send any money "donations" to this a.. hole looser babkowski jerzy/zap or have submitted Project, business plans to those trained professional scammers from landa china global - that is jerzy babkowski/zap, will barney and doug johns. 

You can congratulate yourself for giving away your last financial resources, precious Intellectual Properties for free and what's most funny to me is what they do with it - that is, what have said and warned many times: once they get the chance they will cash in on those projects, brain wash you and disappear under the umbrella of some "serious" reasons and this time is a "total blackout" bullshit. 

You will never receive any funding from "landa china global" bullshiters or any one else for that matter as it is all fantasy and platform for scammers like landa f..rs to strive on this imaginary, superficial notion NEVER EVER!!!! in creation... instead your own projects according to their needs, application and selection will be implemented somewhere else and none of you will ever realize it or notice. So my congrats for STUPIDITY!!!. 

[/size]
“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) Icon_profile_en “The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) Icon_pm_en
“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) Icon_post_quote_en “The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) Icon_post_edit_en

7“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) Empty 

[size=14]robert18

“The Office of Poofness” 6/13/17 ~ ZAP DOWN (WHEW HEW!!!) Icon_online_en
debating about this looser babkowski jerzy/zap about his political, religious or any other convictions is a total waste of time and its only propels and revitalizing his presence and scam activities activities. So if you want to help to derail and stop these scumbags in their tracks you stick to the essence of the issue and shoot straight!!!..... [/size]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum