OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! 5ad3e64711c40

POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 20-Aug-2018 16:31:06
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! Lies210

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! Scam-alert
Subject: THINGS THAT MATTER
Date: Mon, August 20, 2018 8:27 am

Zap Says

POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! Raw
HI ALL,

THESE LAST DAYS WE HAVE MANAGED TO RECEIVE JUST ENOUGH TO GET THE CORPORATE SIDE DONE AND PROVIDE FOR ALMOST ENOUGH STABILITY FOR THE TEAM MEMBERS THANKS TO YOU, AND THE EFFORTS OF SOME NOTABLE FOLKS HERE THAT HAVE COME TO KNOW US AND OUR EFFORT.

POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! Scamalert
THEY CAME TO SEE THE TRUTH AND GOT IT.

AS IN MY MESSAGE YESTERDAY, I DID MY BEST TO SEND SOME SMALL FUNDS TO KEEP MICHAEL AND FAMILY IN FOOD, BUT HE COULD NOT NEGOTIATE THE ELECTRIC AND IT HAS TO BE PAID IN FULL. HE HAS BEEN NOW 9 DAYS WITHOUT ELECTRICITY AND THEY HAVE RUN OUT OF CANDLES. AT THE SAME TIME I GOT A MESSAGE FROM ALIAH WHEN I CHECKED MY MESSAGES A BIT LATE:

POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! Scamalert

Chairman my sincere apology for disturbing you in spending your weekend, but hopefully your in balance situation, chairman i have remaining 90 pesos with me, bradds milk will last till tomorrow only, hopefully i can afford to buy his breads he eats, and other vital stuffs too

Apology for adding your pressures , have a blesful weekend, again my apology for interrupting your resting day, you take care there God bless

SO AS PROMISED I AM ASKING FOR THESE TWO FOR A BIT OF HELP. IT WILL NOT BE LONG BEFORE WE CAN REALLY HELP THEM FROM OUR SIDE, BUT THE KID NEEDS FOOD NOW AND THE FAMILY NEEDS BASIC SURVIVAL ITEMS LIKE CANDLES AND FOOD.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP YET AGAIN. GOD BLESS AND MUCH LOVE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! Tenor_10POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! Plus-thPOOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! Scisso10POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! Equal-sign-th POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! 4086512880

POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! Internet-fraud-sign
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! Giphy
=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth

ZAP wrote:Bradds milk will last till tomorrow only, hopefully i can afford to buy his breads he eats, and other vital stuffs too

SO AS PROMISED I AM ASKING FOR THESE TWO FOR A BIT OF HELP. IT WILL NOT BE LONG BEFORE WE CAN REALLY HELP THEM FROM OUR SIDE, BUT THE KID NEEDS FOOD NOW AND THE FAMILY NEEDS BASIC SURVIVAL ITEMS LIKE CANDLES AND FOOD.
Diapers, you forgot diapers !

POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! Red-alert

Message from the SAP's to ZAP;
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! Kiss-grass

What "homeless" ALIAH may look like;
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! ALIAH

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Aliah (AKA Jerzy) wrote:chairman i have remaining 90 pesos with me, bradds milk will last till tomorrow only, hopefully i can afford to buy his breads he eats, and other vital stuffs too

Loaf of Fresh White Bread, (500g) 52.20 ₱

Rice (white), (1kg)                       46.07 ₱

Banana, (1kg)                              56.20 ₱

Aliah has more than enough to keep Bradd fat, dumb, and happy until Jerzy gets his funding.

Unless it's all a fraud and Jerzy is just making it all up to line his pockets.

http://www.oom2.com/t56984-jerzy-babkowski-aka-zap-the-prey-of-the-predator

http://www.oom2.com/t56732-jerzy-babkowski-aka-zap-global-recognition-for-his-outstanding-work

http://www.oom2.com/t46295-jerzy-babkowski-aka-zap-canadian-scammer-fraud-report-investigate

4-truth

4-truth

Nash wrote:Unless it's all a fraud and Jerzy is just making it all up to line his pockets.

What ZAP's keyboard may look like;
POOFness for AUG 20: THINGS THAT MATTER... IGNORE MY LIES AND KEEP SENDING ME THAT TAXFREE DONATION INCOME! WHEW HEW! Keyboard

robert18

As long as there are MORONS who believe in trillions of $$$ - small payout from mother fucker like babkowski from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, there will be always this kind of scam going on. There is nothing worst in the creation then Humans with out properly functioning brain and this Canadian criminal, psychopath scammer babkowski knows it well. Sadly, there is no properly functioning "justice system" in Canada either so sociopaths like babkowski are trying all tricks in their con man book to fuck naive morons for cash promising some out of this World, sickening nonsense of "RV, Currency exchange, project funding, etc... The question is all this for whom???... abnormal, stupid bunch of idiots????.... Yeah sure, you will get it and build the castle on the water.... He should be in jail for this a long long time ago but obviously nit in this country.....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HOW TO REPORT JERZY, SUSAN AND GANG:

Fake Organization Scams

• Fake government agencies, non-existent charitable organizations and other fake groups and entities - there are a host of scammers who create legitimate sounding organizations that do not exist or exist only on paper.  Before you donate or pay some organization, check here for the frauds!

Read more at http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/index.php#aKvHDdSSf6vt4Cch.99
REPORT FRAUD HERE:

http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/index.php

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Fake Government Agencies, Scam Charitable Organizations and Other Non-Existent Entities - How to Recognize Them and How to Report Them
We have all heard about fake email and mails claiming to be from your bank or credit card company, but scammers don't limit themselves to those institutions.  Especially at the holidays, after natural disasters and during political campaigns, fraudsters are quick to capitalize upon the latest news items to create fake organizations. 
They use the names of famous events, people in the news or even claim to be a branch of a government, a nonprofit or a charitable organization, to get you to give them money or your identity.
Below are links to our pages with actual examples of these scams. 

How to Recognize a Fake Organization, Institution or Government Agency

Let's look at some actual situations, experiences and in some cases, emails people received and see how we can spot that they are scams. In general, notice the awesome amount of misspellings, poor grammar and run-on sentences.  Even if they weren't scams, would you believe that someone who wrote or spoke like that would be in a position of authority?  But that may not be a giveaway: some scammers are very well educated and smooth talkers, too!
Some of these pages are being updated: They should be online by January 1, 2008

Sample Scam agencies and organizations by theme

• Fake political organizations

• Fake Government Agencies

• Fake NGO's and international organizations

• Fake Charitable Organizations

• Fake Social Organizations

• Fraudulent religious organizations

• Miscellaneous - international organizations

See this page for a detail explanation of how the scams work, step-by-step!

How to Report a Fraudulent Organization or Business Proposal

In the United States contact:

U.S. Secret Service
Financial Crimes Division
1800 G Street, NW
Room 942
Washington, DC 20223
Phone: (202) 435–5850
Fax: (202) 435–5031
Or contact the local U.S. Secret Service Field Office.

Overseas

Contact the Foreign Commercial Service (FSC) at the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. If there is no FCS office, contact the American Citizens Services Unit of the Consular Section or the Regional Security Office.
For a comprehensive list of national and international agencies to report scams, see this page.
And please let us know about any suspicious calls or emails you receive.  We look for patterns so that we can alert the authorities and victims to new scams, before it is too late!

For a comprehensive list of national and international agencies to report scams, see this page.

Read more at http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/fakeagencies.php#TEJZtJ3pDzCV01th.99

http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/fakeagencies.php

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum