April 14, 2021
Healthy 43-Year-Old Father of 7 Suffers Stroke and is Paralyzed after Johnson and Johnson COVID Shot
Comments by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News
A “young and healthy” father of 7 in Mississippi has suffered a stroke and is paralyzed and in the hospital in critical condition following an injection of the Johnson and Johnson experimental COVID shot.
His family is devastated, and is just praying that he can learn how to talk again. They are grateful that the FDA has halted the use of this experimental COVID injection.
Local news WLOX out of St. Martin reports on this story.
‘Young, healthy’ South Mississippi man suffers stroke hours after receiving J&J vaccineBy Karen Abernathy
When the news broke about the pause of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine Tuesday, one Coast family was already living with a tragedy they believe was caused by the vaccine.
It started out as a normal day for 43-year-old Brad Malagarie of St. Martin. This busy father of seven spent the morning at his D’Iberville office before heading to get a Johnson & Johnson vaccine a little after noon.
He returned to work, and within three hours coworkers noticed he was unresponsive at his desk.
“They called me and said he had that vaccine and something is wrong, we think it’s a stroke,” said Celeste Foster O’Keefe, Malagarie’s aunt.
Malagarie was rushed to the hospital and diagnosed with a stroke. A blood clot had lodged in his left middle cerebral artery. O’Keefe, who is also Brad’s boss, said the family believes without a doubt that the vaccine caused the stroke.
“He’s a young, healthy 43-year-old, and I immediately thought it, and I said be sure to tell the doctors he took that J & J vaccine and that, to me, is what caused his stroke,” she said.
O’Keefe said her nephew’s only health issue before the vaccine was high blood pressure, which was controlled with medication.
Now, one week after the vaccine, he’s in critical but stable condition at Ochsner’s Medical Center in New Orleans, his wife Cori by his side. Their families’ lives changed tragically overnight.
“He can’t talk now and he can’t walk. He’s paralyzed on the right side. He knows who we are and he will just cry when he sees us,” O’Keefe said.
Doctors don’t know Malagarie’s prognosis for recovery yet but said it will likely take at least a year of rehab after he leaves the hospital.
“At least we want him to be able to communicate, to be able to walk and talk again, even if it’s not perfect,” O’Keefe said.
Read the full article and watch the video at WLOX.com.
April 14, 2021
20-Year-Old Scottish Man DEAD 12 Hours After being Injected with the Experimental Pfizer mRNA COVID Jab
by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News
Sadly, as worldwide mass COVID vaccination efforts now move beyond assisted living centers, healthcare workers, and educators, more of the general populations around the world are now starting to get the experimental COVID injections, and unfortunately we are beginning to see many reports of deaths among young people in their 20s and 30s, an age group with almost ZERO chance of dying from the COVID-19 virus.
The Daily Mail is reporting today that a 20-year-old young Scottish man has died within 12 hours of receiving the experimental Pfizer COVID mRNA injection, leaving his parents devastated.
Read the full article at The Daily Mail.
A heartbroken mother has demanded answers after her son died less than 12 hours after receiving the Pfizer vaccine.
Luke Garrett, 20, suffered a fatal seizure brought on by a sudden spike in his temperature at his Tarbolton, South Ayrshire, home in February, his mother Tricia Garrett, 49, said.
Mr Garrett had muscular dystrophy and had been shielding for around a year so was ‘excited’ when his turn to get a vaccine meant he could finally ‘live his life’.
But he died in the early hours of the morning the day after getting the jab, leaving his family ‘devastated’ and desperate for answers.
The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) are investigating Mr Garrett’s death – but there is no evidence of the jab causing seizures.
Mrs Garrett, 49, described ‘foam coming out of his mouth’ during his seizure – and told how she gave her dying son CPR as they waited for paramedics to arrive.
Mother-of-two Mrs Garrett said: ‘I didn’t want him to get it. Luke had been shielding for about a year.
‘He used to have support workers who came in three times a week, he also had high-functioning autism and needed support for that but he cancelled it all because he was that scared of Covid.
‘He was excited about going to get his Covid jab and being able to get back out into the world and live his life.
‘It wasn’t even 12 hours after his Covid jab that he died.
‘His whole body was in horrendous pain, he had a really high temperature; normally with his condition, his legs can end up in pain but this was different.
‘Before he died, the arm he got the injection in was really painful.
‘He then suffered a seizure, which has never happened before.
‘He started to fit and there was foam coming out of his mouth.’
‘I phoned 111 about 1am and told them somebody needs to come out. I thought he needed a muscle relaxant to help with the terrible pain.
‘A nurse told me they would send someone out within two hours, she was really detailed with everything, she asked about temperature and muscle pain.
‘They promised they would call back within the two hours, but no one called.
‘Instead, I received a call at 4am to ask if Luke still needed help. I just told them, “my son is dead”.’
Mr Garrett was given the vaccine at Ballochmyle Medical Practice shortly after 3pm on February 8.
By midnight he was unwell. Paramedics rushed to help Mr Garrett, but nothing could be done to save him. He died around 2.30am.
He was just ten days away from celebrating his 21st birthday.