OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Controversial Indeed, take it or leave it. by Ines Radman EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Controversial Indeed, take it or leave it. by Ines Radman EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Controversial Indeed, take it or leave it. by Ines Radman EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Controversial Indeed, take it or leave it. by Ines Radman EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Controversial Indeed, take it or leave it. by Ines Radman EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Controversial Indeed, take it or leave it. by Ines Radman EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Controversial Indeed, take it or leave it. by Ines Radman EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Controversial Indeed, take it or leave it. by Ines Radman EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Controversial Indeed, take it or leave it. by Ines Radman EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Controversial Indeed, take it or leave it. by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Controversial Indeed, take it or leave it. by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Controversial Indeed, take it or leave it. by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Controversial Indeed, take it or leave it. by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Controversial Indeed, take it or leave it. by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Controversial Indeed, take it or leave it. by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Controversial Indeed, take it or leave it. by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Controversial Indeed, take it or leave it. by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Controversial Indeed, take it or leave it. by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Controversial Indeed, take it or leave it. by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Controversial Indeed, take it or leave it. by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Controversial Indeed, take it or leave it. by Ines Radman EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Controversial Indeed, take it or leave it. by Ines Radman EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Controversial Indeed, take it or leave it. by Ines Radman

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Controversial Indeed, take it or leave it. by Ines Radman Woman-tending-garden-by-phyllis-tarlow

Controversial Indeed, take it or leave it.

April 9, 2022 Ines Radman 

Indeed, this post will be very controversial for those readers that consider themselves religious or of any other faith. This comes as I follow, read and listen to the Truthers/Patriots because they are getting really heavy on GOD. This is a dangerous path to take because while they claim to speak truth, they inject a whole set of lies. If you listen to Charlie Ward, in his first months of being a public person, he never mentioned God, but now every sentence is about God. “Ask God” he says. God knows everything. Everything is on God’s time. This goes for the now deceased Cirsten W, Mel K, Michael Jaco and other “influencers”.
This is wrong, it’s incorrect and it’s false. God does exist, but God does not get involved in our lives. We were created by Creator as Souls, and from there were guided to learn everything and ALL THAT IS so that Creator may experience all that we ARE. There is no interference, we are given free will to experience. That’s it folks.
It is also true that the current Bible is incomplete, is incorrect, contradictive and written by 50 scribes, each having their own perceptions through various translations. We cannot accept the Bible as truth since 777 books are missing. Jesus is written about very little, mostly his teachings, but it doesn’t mention his entire life, his travels to Asia, India and other parts of the world. Why not? What are they hiding? That alone is enough to cause doubt, but if you haven’t read the Nag Hammadi texts or the Dead Sea Scrolls, then you can’t understand or compare the current bible to what really happened and is hidden from humanity.
We all should know by now that we were lied about everything, we should not trust anything or anyone at this point until the real truth comes out, until this “world” as we know it ends. Once the corruption, lies and crime is exposed, nothing is truth.
Because I have been ill for a few months, I have had a lot of time to read and listen to various truthers/Patriots and not one person knows anything at all because the Cabal is so deep and dangerous that it’s not possible to even give us clues as to what they are doing to get rid of them.
Nobody knows what is coming and when. All we can do is listen to our intuition and if you have ability to travel out of body while at sleep you will get to see the timelines changing very rapidly because the Cabal/Kazarian Mafia are losing their control over humanity, so things change day to day.
Tarot cards and Pendulums are a great way to get answers, I use them both for my own personal life because it’s not my job to find your truth. Each one of us are responsible for our own lives, but the answers are out there if you want to know the truth, it just takes time, a lot of time. For me it’s been over 30 years.
I don’t pretend to know what is going on, but I can see it and everything I have written over the years has happened and those that I exposed are long gone from the scene. The New Cage movement has been dead for a while and we are now in the final days, something I predicted as I saw this during my out of body travel to different dimensions and timelines, but I also wrote that this is what I saw and doesn’t mean I am right because timelines change.
We are now on the final timeline and will not move off it, the light is strong and humanity is waking up faster each day. I have had an illness that the best doctors could not figure out, but how do I tell them that I have been infected by vaccinated people? I’m still not well enough to return to a normal/active life but at least I know what is wrong and am mitigating this with success.
This will most likely be my last post and not because I don’t want to or can’t, but because I feel that I have completed my work here and I must prepare myself for what is coming. I live in a very Catholic dominated country and my people will suffer greatly once the truth is exposed and they find out who they have been praying too for thousands of years. Who and what the Pope actually is, the money they spent giving to the church, the money they spent on costly graves, where some folks have to borrow money to build a fancy burial site. The shock of what their religion has done to them will be more than some can bare and my job is to be there for them, to comfort and encourage, to help them overcome and let go of the past. So many people have lived their entire lives feeling shame for stupid religious rites, for feeling guilty because they were taught that Jesus died for OUR sins, and so much more. We are close to the end now and as we are preparing for the emotional shocks, Gaia is also starting to be angry and we can expect a Pole shift, we are already in a pole shift but it will get nastier, so we need to start focusing on our families, preparing for such events and the humanity shift of consciousness, the New Earth.
I always wrote that it will get much worse before it gets better because humanity won’t make an effort to change anything if they can just get by, but once they lose everything, they will fight to stay alive and we are best in catastrophes because we show our loving, kind and nurturing nature in helping each other. It has to get worse because many have not yet awakened.
We live in a Matrix that we create through mass consciousness but the Cabal used it against us and they found a way for us to create their reality. I wrote about this many times. Nothing is what it seems to be, everything is opposite of what we are being told and the shills/truthers can only guess at what is to come. Not even Creator knows what we have planned, but those are the choices we made when we chose to incarnate here on earth at this time.
It will be over in a few months, but it will take years for us to find our new way of living, thinking and prospering. We have already won but all of us have to be in on it before it switches over and we are very close. Of course, not all will want to accept the truth, but again, that was the choice they made, it’s all part of the movie and each one of us are doing what we should be doing, that includes doing evil things. Without evil there is no goodness, without hatred and fear there is no love, it’s all part of the process. Duality was the experiment that we all agreed to, but interference from other realities/planets messed it up and overtook Earth. We are now resetting everything and eventually will return to the way it was originally designed to be. A free planet that doesn’t pay for things natures provides for us, free energy, technologies, healing machines, all this that we should have had from the start but the dark hid it from us and used it against us. It is true, we are on a prison planet and we will soon be free again!
Be well, be strong, hold your light and if you’re reading this, know that you are doing what you are supposed to be doing, including the deniers of truth because they fear the unknown. They want something better but are probably younger souls and came for a short time and got caught in the false Matrix, but all that is for good cause though many could not fulfil their roles they came to play and chose the wrong side. In the end, it matters not how much you have but how much you have given to others. We are all ONE, get that through your heads and we all go together, except those that are not Service to others, but they will just have to repeat a few lives until they figure it out.
Much love to all of you, see you on the other side!

https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com/2022/04/09/controversial-indeed-take-it-or-leave-it/
Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum