OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» After The “Vaccine” Rollout, Myocarditis Rates Skyrocketed – See For Yourself!
'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa EmptyToday at 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Five nurses speak out about what is really going on in hospitals
'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa EmptyToday at 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The History of Blood Type Personalities
'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa EmptyToday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington, DC ‘Defeat the Mandates’ March — January 23rd: Full List of Speakers
'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa EmptyToday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger: On the Bio-Hacking of Humanity via Graphene Oxide in Vaccines & 5G/WiFi
'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa EmptyToday at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIT-Educated Doctor Ordered to Undergo Psych Evaluation After Prescribing Ivermectin
'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa EmptyToday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stunning Vitamin D Papers Currently Ignored When Needed Most
'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa EmptyToday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Up to 65% Increase in Deaths Among 18-49 Year Olds in the U.S. During 2021, the Year of the Experimental COVID “Vaccines”
'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Has anyone seen this report?
'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa EmptyToday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» 36 Million Families to Stop Receiving Monthly Child Tax Credit Payments in January
'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa EmptyYesterday at 6:11 pm by bigdog2aton

» Mysterious town in Japan is obsessed with UFOs and aliens
'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Martin Luther King, Jr. I Have A Dream Speech
'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa EmptyYesterday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Myocarditis Tops List of COVID Vaccine Injuries Among 12- to 17-Year-Olds, VAERS Data Show
'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa EmptyYesterday at 12:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Non-Jabbed Father Stripped of Visiting Rights by Judge
'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa EmptyYesterday at 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dangerous M6.6 earthquake hits off Java, Indonesia
'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa EmptyYesterday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Life insurer refuses to cover vaccine death
'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa EmptyYesterday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Sam White Interview – Doctors Are Being Suppressed, Censored & Attacked For Telling The Truth
'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» American Students Organize Classroom “Walk Outs” To Demand Return To Remote Learning
'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» 15-Year-Old Soccer Player from Brazil Dies from Cardiac Arrest Following National Football Cup Tournament Game
'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa EmptyYesterday at 12:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Route 91: Uncovering the Cover-Up of the Vegas Mass Shooting
'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa EmptyYesterday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID-19 Vaccines: Scientific Proof of Lethality
'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa EmptyYesterday at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Open Letter to Steve Kirsch
'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa EmptyYesterday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa 4ccd9cb4-22af-4abe-a6c4-4d57fbce210b_zps8t6pdo1h

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » TRUTH IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES? » HISTORIES MYSTERIES » 'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa

'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa Empty 'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:28 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa

Posted on Friday, 30 July, 2021

'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa News-bigfoot-iowa

Is this a Bigfoot or just someone out hiking ? Image Credit: Twitter / Jeremy / Jake Truemper
A man who had been out walking captured a photograph of what he believes to be a large bipedal ape-like creature.
According to reports, the man - who has been identified as 'Jeremy' - had been walking at White Water Canyon when he caught sight of an anomalous figure nearby and managed to snap a picture of it.

"I was doing a morning walk at White Water Canyon with my sister, who lives up in Dubuque," he was quoted as saying. "I pointed out the figure and my sister laughed saying it was a person."

"We called out to it but got no response."

"You don't have to believe me. I wouldn't believe me, but now that I've seen whatever that was first hand... I think I may be a Bigfoot believer now."

The most obvious reaction to the image is that his sister was probably right in that the 'Bigfoot' was likely little more than a person who happened to be walking in the area at the time.

Jeremy, however, remains adamant that what he saw was something more.

'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa Kq2SHLzi_normal

Jeremiah Byron
@bigfoot_society

These Bigfoot sighting photos were reported on just recently this month by Jake Truemper, radio host. The sighting location was White Water Canyon in Bernard, Iowa. Sound off in the comments! #bigfoot #sasquatch #cryptid #iowa #bernardiowa #whitewatercanyon

'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa E7KUaROWQAAtOJV?format=jpg&name=small

'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa E7KUaRNWYAE8TGC?format=jpg&name=360x360

'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa E7KUaRPWQAUq3rm?format=jpg&name=360x360

1:12 PM · Jul 25, 2021

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/349292/bigfoot-photographed-in-bernard-iowa

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum