OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Psychologizing the Kiddies and Twisting Their Minds by Jon Rappoport EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Psychologizing the Kiddies and Twisting Their Minds by Jon Rappoport EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Psychologizing the Kiddies and Twisting Their Minds by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Psychologizing the Kiddies and Twisting Their Minds by Jon Rappoport EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Psychologizing the Kiddies and Twisting Their Minds by Jon Rappoport EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Psychologizing the Kiddies and Twisting Their Minds by Jon Rappoport EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Psychologizing the Kiddies and Twisting Their Minds by Jon Rappoport EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Psychologizing the Kiddies and Twisting Their Minds by Jon Rappoport EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Psychologizing the Kiddies and Twisting Their Minds by Jon Rappoport EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Psychologizing the Kiddies and Twisting Their Minds by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Psychologizing the Kiddies and Twisting Their Minds by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Psychologizing the Kiddies and Twisting Their Minds by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Psychologizing the Kiddies and Twisting Their Minds by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Psychologizing the Kiddies and Twisting Their Minds by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Psychologizing the Kiddies and Twisting Their Minds by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Psychologizing the Kiddies and Twisting Their Minds by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Psychologizing the Kiddies and Twisting Their Minds by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Psychologizing the Kiddies and Twisting Their Minds by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Psychologizing the Kiddies and Twisting Their Minds by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Psychologizing the Kiddies and Twisting Their Minds by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Psychologizing the Kiddies and Twisting Their Minds by Jon Rappoport EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Psychologizing the Kiddies and Twisting Their Minds by Jon Rappoport EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Psychologizing the Kiddies and Twisting Their Minds by Jon Rappoport

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Psychologizing the Kiddies and Twisting Their Minds by Jon Rappoport Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fea0b3346-5b55-45cb-b094-814c1a15d24d_1920x1080

Psychologizing the Kiddies and Twisting Their Minds

And setting them up for membership in the Failure Society

by Jon Rappoport
July 14, 2023

Well, I’ve won another Nobel Prize. I’ve got so many now, I keep the medals in a box in the basement. I mail the checks straight to the IRS, they take what they want and deposit the leftovers in my bank account.
This Prize has to do with child psychology, and more importantly, cultural psychology.
Let’s start here. Some kids do have problems.
If a kid is walking to the grocery store through a hail of drive-by bullets, that’s a problem.
If his father is beating him up three times a month, that’s a problem.
If he has no father and his mother is working two jobs to keep the lights on and she’s rarely home, that’s a problem.
If breakfast every day is chocolate Snuffles and peanut butter pressed between two slices of plastic white bread, that’s a problem.
But I’m not talking about those problems. I’m talking about the fashion trend and the cultural imperative and the outright demand that kids ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE personal problems—and if they don’t, they’re out. They’re barred from belonging. They’re weird. They’re covering up something.
Once you install the need to have problems in a kid, once you convince him he has to be on that starter page, boom, with a leap he’s off and running. Because he has an active imagination.
He’ll go with that proposition, and all kinds of invention will follow.
“I’m trying to root out my systemic racism…climate change is going to kill us all…I think I want to be a girl…my mother doesn’t understand me…I may have early arthritis…I don’t like sports anymore…I’m having a crisis and I don’t know what it’s about…how can we stop people from cutting down trees…I don’t eat meat but I want to…I have neck pains at night…I was getting taller but now I’ve stopped…I may be too thin…we’re not letting in enough immigrants…”
Badges. Badges of belonging. Gotta settle on a good problem. Which one should I have today? Not having a problem is like going to school naked.
Back in the 1940s, when I was growing up, no kid had these problems. No kid was manufacturing problems.
That was before the Age of Psychologizing.
When I was a kid, there were foods I didn’t like. Unfortunately, they would appear on the dinner table. Chicken soup. String beans. Mashed potatoes. So my mother and I would argue, I would force down a forkful and a spoonful or two, and that would be it, until the next night, when we’d go at it again.
But it never occurred to me that this was a problem.
Now, YOU HAVE TO HAVE PROBLEMS is the gateway drug into all sorts of wretched crapola. It’s a set-up.
For a life of hand-wringing.
It’s entirely synthetic.
It’s a form of magic-making. Bad magic.

THANKS TO: https://truthcomestolight.com/psychologizing-the-kiddies/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum